exploding duratec

Quality (!) is Job 1.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Doo-doo happens

Reply to
Jeff

Mr. Giammalvo seems a tad confused by some of this...

He states that he isn't "authorized" to perform module programming...All one needs is a capable scan tool and a subscription to these files. This is called a cost of doing business. Along with access to this programming, a shop desparately needs to have a subscription or other access to the appropriate workshop manuals for their "target"audience...

Working on automobiles can be dangerous from the git go.. the chances for personal injury are quite high - there is no secret here.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Somebody needs to take a class in web designing......

Reply to
Kruse

Agreed. I have a wide screen monitor but, I am not about to scroll across two screens to read a site or posting for whatever reason. The only way it fits on one screen, you can't see the ittybitty characters. On the flip side, the bold words can't be made to fit on a screen.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

Well, there's a screen at the Comcast Center in Philly that is about

15 m wide. It should fit, if only the computers are hooked up tot he internet.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

It worked fine on my system. He's got some other interesting stories besides the duratech one.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Reply to
BK68

What kind of life do you losers have that you can spend your time posting in a NG on Memorial day?

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
BK68

Moreover... some of us don't HAVE memorial day...

Our friend Mikey needs to realize the world is much bigger than he sees it.

Reply to
Jim Warman

I live in a small cabin in the woods about 100 miles from the nearest paved road. Luckily I can get satellite TV and Internet. My solar and wind "farm" provides enough electric for my needs and the 'local' costco lets me stock up on enough supplies to last 2 months at a time. I just got a new XDm .40 cal semi if you'd like to come visit. They won't find your body anytime soon.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher