FA: Large holly carb with A/T Kick down

Hi all, Finally getting around to selling off the rest of my project stuff. One of the last things is the Holly Carb my wife bought me new. Just don't have a use for it now hope it goes to a good project. Anyway, it's the same model and eveyrthing Roush used on their 514 Crate motor build ups.

Thanks for looking.

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky

I have a pending sale on the unit from a person who lives near me so I canceled the auction.

Russ

Russ Wizinsky