Lighted Pony?

Anyone see these? They look kinda cool! Thinking about trying one.

Jim

Mustang Bob

Well, ya spammy bastuhd.... install one in a car so we can see what they look like.... If they look good... mebbee $4.95????

thirty bux? Ummmmm

Jim Warman

Are you kidding? $30 for nothing but a CAST of the Ford pony? It's not even lit, it's 'lightable'. It looks like all someone did was take a pony off car and cast cheap plastic copies.

Reply to
Mike Y

that looks like shit you go ahead and put that on your v6 mustang, might as well get some of these too:

|3=9%3A1|72%3A1171

Reply to
Picasso

If I were to buy something like this, it would be the Mustang over the

3-bars. At least that I could make a neat little display over my bar.
Reply to
Mike Y

Well don't shoot the messenger. As for the price, yea seems a little high but some dude is selling yellow painted ones and they have sold for more than 50 bucks. I did a completed search to check. I have no idea about the quality but you guys sound like retards anyway. Especially being that my factory emblem is ummmmmmmmm (cheap plastic) with a chrome plating. As far as lighting it up I guess that would to hard for the average tard. So yea, maybe I wouldn't pay 30 but hey, that's why I asked.

Mustang Bob