Falcon Bonnet Bird

Looking for an early chrome falcon bonnet mascot, I can get a fiber glass painted type but would prefer a metal chromed type. This is for a project by a group of young blokes to rebuild a 64 falcon here in western australia.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Jack.

Reply to
Jack

whats a bloke ?

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

It's Australian slang for a man. But of course, you wouldn't know what a man is.

Reply to
larwe

thank you i do like girls

since is was a ford i thought he might mean broke

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Sure he does, he's blown plenty of them.....

Reply to
Bob