Speaking of sending kids to "collage"...

This guy can afford another semester or so now off this piece of junk:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

funny how much someone will pay to bad fords are not collectors items

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Holy hell.. Time for me to list my 78 E150 lawn shed... I think I've got him beat in the rust department.

JS

tra> This guy can afford another semester or so now off this piece of junk: >

Reply to
Jacob Suter

Another example of the notion that honesty really is the best policy. Worked for Warren Buffet seems to work well for this fellow.

That price is insane for anything in that condition

Reply to
Full_Name