Ford 2006 cd/tuner code number.

Disconnected my battery yesterday so I had to re-code my radio. Easy enough task you might think. But it looks like someone has changed the radio at some point as there is one code written over another. Had 3 attempts and now I have to wait 30 mins. How many attempts do I get and will Ford be able to reset it for me or find out the code number from the radio serial number.

Reply to
IAN COWLE

I am surprised. I didn't know the Ford 2006 models were out. I thought they couldn't release 2006 models until at least 2005.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Can't work out whether you are trying to be funny, or you have misunderstood the question .... which is it?

Reply to
IAN COWLE

Reply to
pick one

What he said was "Ford 2006 cd/tuner code number" Doe this help you: [Ford[2006(cd/tuner))]?

To answer his question, groveling at a friendly Ford dealership might work.

Reply to
FanJet