Fiesta radio code

My sister flattened her battery on her old X-reg Fiesta the other day and now the radio is locked (standard Ford radio). She's not got any documentation and I'm guessing she'll need a serial number or something to get a code. Is that any way of getting the serial number without pulling the radio out?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

no

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Okay. Is it the "standardish" two pronged jobbie to pull the radio? I have one somewhere in my garage.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Yep.