Ford Aspire Leaking Transmission Oil from seal.

Hi There,

My friend has a 96 Ford Aspire and I have two questions about it:

1) Transmission oil is leaking from the right side CV axle. Right where it joins into the transmission. I figure it is a bad seal. Can anyone tell me its part number or a site with a picture of it so I know what to tell a local parts dealer.

2) What type of transmission oil does this car take?

Thanks

Reply to
k_fitchgerald