Ford Contour wiper fluid motor

I have a 99 Ford Contour. Recently the pump to the wiper fluid is no longer working. The lines seem to be unfrozen. I just don't hear a sound when I pull the lever.

Is there a fuse or relay to the pump? Or is my pump bad? I've checked all the fuses they are ok. I haven't checked the relays. Thanks.

Reply to
ces

~I have a 99 Ford Contour. Recently the pump to the wiper fluid is no longer ~working. The lines seem to be unfrozen. I just don't hear a sound when I ~pull the lever. ~ ~Is there a fuse or relay to the pump? Or is my pump bad? I've checked all ~the fuses they are ok. I haven't checked the relays. Thanks.

Check the wiring at the tiny pump motor, the leads are quite open to the elements and can break off, or the connector could even fall off.

Reply to
Father Guido

Thank you. I'll try that.

Reply to