Ford Escape Question

Looking to turn off the passenger air bag for a trip with my son... Any ideas? Other newsgroups to ask on?

Reply to
Joe

Try

They're about the best place I've seen for Escape questions.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

What year? The 2005 Escape has a "Front passenger sensing system" that will turn the passenger airbag off under certain conditions.

"The front passenger sensing system is designed to turn off the front passenger's frontal airbag when a rear facing infant seat, a forward-facing child restraint, or a booster seat is detected."

My son rides in the back seat anyway.

Reply to
dold