Ford Mondeo rear bumper change

I have two Ford Mondeo's both 1994 LX. My wife reversed mine into a telegraph pole so I want to remove her bumper and put it onto my car. How do I do this?

Reply to
karris-1

That's easy, remove the damaged bumper from your car. Remove the good bumper form her car. Install the good bumper from her car on your car. Tell us how do you know it was a telegraph pole? I did not know the telegraph was still in existence

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Will you please stop top-posting? Top posting is quite rude and makes it hard to follow a thread.

Did you notice that the gentleman is talking about a Mondeo? That is an European version of the Contour.

So most likely, the gentleman is Europe, where a telepgraph pole means the same as a telephone pole in the US. And considering that many of the people who speak English in Europe are in England, I would say there is a very good chance that the gentleman is in England.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
fordtech via CarKB.com

You have the access to the shop manuals. Look it up yourself. I am certain there are differences between the European version and US version of the car.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
fordtech via CarKB.com

Get off of it!

We all learn from each other.

If someone wants to post from England, I say "Welcome!" to him.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff