ford taurus seat belt help

I have a 2000 ford taurus the seat belt in back (middle) is stuck and we have know idea how to fix it.

Reply to
tater1964

sounds like the "lock" mechanism is siezed, there is a large ish ball bearing that moves foreward as you brake to lock the belt in position. a large thump might free it off, but best to replace it really....if safety is a concern. steve.

Reply to
anon