1996 Ford Bronco XL
-69,500 Miles (Approx.)
-Manual Door Locks
Picture of truck is at http://www.jacmooney.com/bronco /
The truck is located in Levittown, PA. I bought this truck from a Ford
Dealer used in January 2002. It had 55,000 miles on it when I bought it. I
purchased a one year warranty from them at that time (the warranty expired
in January 2003.) I purchased the truck to be a spare vehicle for my wife
and I. Because we don't use it that much I decided to sell it to help
finance some of my hobbies. The truck has a clear title. It has received
regular oil changes while I've had it. Probably 80% of the mileage I put on
it have been easy highway miles. It has always run like a champ and I have
only done a few things to it:
1. The rear brake cylinders started to leak and they were replaced by the
dealer under the warranty I purchased.
2. The speed sensor in the rear went and was also replaced by the dealer
3. The exhaust crossover pipe was replaced.
The truck is in great shape but it is still a 7 year old vehicle so there
are few minor warts:
1. The rear glass switch in the dash does not work. The glass goes up and
down fine with the key at the tailgate.
2. There are a few small cracks in the dash above the radio. They were they
when I purchased the truck.
3. The rear bumper is tweaked a little on the passenger side. This was like
this when I purchased the truck.
4. The CD player is a little moody. It will play CD's but not consistently.
The radio works %100.
5. There is a bit of minor rust on the spare tire carrier.
6. There are a few scratches, nick, and dings in the body but nothing out of
the ordinary for a 7 year old vehicle.
Terms of sale:
This vehicle is being sold AS-IS. No warranty of any kind is included
or available. Payment must be made by certified bank check or cash. I
will consider any reasonable offer. I will also consider partial trade for
small fishing boat with trailer or 4x4 ATV.
For more info or to see the truck contact: