Headlamps have a mind of thier own

My 94 explorer's headlamps start flickering after 30 minutes of driving. The connections are all good, the bulbs are fine and the voltage is constant.

any ideas out there please?

Thanks!

Reply to
Gray

Gray opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Waht happens when you switch to brights and back?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I would question your statement that the bulbs, connections, and voltage is all good, but if they are, then check for a poor ground.

Reply to
Ken

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

If the voltage to the lamps really is constant like you say, it has to be a bad ground.

Reply to
Scott M