Hemp Oil is Non Addictive

Heck, that hops flavor was one of my favorites about drinking beer.

Hey, most ALL plants also have water moisture. Just ask the spinach freaks.

Reply to
Virtualoso

Granted, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruteralis are stronger than C. sativa. However, many botanists consider all three to be one species.

Cannabis sativa is still the most common used in the U.S.

30 foot tall cannabis? I've seen 8-10 feet. What have you been smoking?

You've been a drunk driver?

Except for some piss poor beers, all the sugar has been changed to alcohol.

Beer does?

Could you translate that into English for us?

Oh, you meant hemp oil. Anything to get off the oil teat is fine with me.

Reply to
Maxwell Edison

from

smoking?

In parts of asia it grows to that height.

Many people have seen it grow to 8-10 foot before that whack it down.

Back in the 70's early 80's it was common to see a Texas trooper driving with a long neck.

OK.

Anything that that replaces the bodies natural glucose can cause adverse reations in the future.

You mean fossil fuel? I do not know of the harmful effects from vegetative oil but there must be some.

Reply to
Saint Blurpaedius XXX

Which means... the car can now probably fly, so it is not a car anymore but an airplane because it can get high : 0 )

A friend owns low income apartments. A group of Asians (and no, this is not anti-Asian) newly arrived did a lot of steaming of food, and a goodly portion of their diet was rice. When they moved out he found all the wall paper peeling from the walls, and rice had actually sprouted in the carpeting due to the way they steamed their food. Fortunately, he never found any evidence of a water buffalo, although neighbors had complained of chickens.....

Reply to
Spike

I didn't say a goddamned word about Bush.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

It indeed smelled funky but we all figured he had dumped his bongwater a few times... or maybe it was the dirty sox in the back... he refered to it as his anti-theft system.

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayon

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:52:25 -0500, "Frank from Deeeetroit" Gave us:

Well, you got the fact that he is a dumb-f*ck right.

Now, YOU need to learn how to post correctly in Usenet.

It ain't your e-mail.

Roy L. Fuchs

OK Mr. anal retentive school teacher. "It ain't your e-mail either."

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit

I didn't get up to 240 lbs from sipping tonic water.

Cheers, Lech

Reply to
Kazorama

I didn't get up to 240 lbs from sipping tonic water.

Cheers, Lech

Reply to
Kazorama

Because they are deliberately planted too-close-together to force maximum competition for sunlight which results in very long stems with long internodes ie long HQ fibres.

Reply to
¿

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:33:14 GMT, "¿

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Cannabis Indica ... the "good stuff" Cannabis Sativa ...the regular stuff Cannabis Ruderalis...ditch weed. grows wild and will not produce a high.

but this does not justify or excuse those silly dirty hippies who go around blathering their nonsense.

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Oh boy, another Botanist ignoramis.

Why don't you look those plants up before you spout your own ignorant blathering?

Look up Humulus lupulus while your at it.

Reply to
Maxwell Edison

While "hippies" tended to go with the VW bus or bug rather than the hopped up Ford, do not forget that it was the "intelligentsia" of the campus who were the strongest supporters of the use of pot, LSD, peyote, and others. Sure, a portion of the "hippie" lifestyle may have begun as university students/professors, and tuned in turned on and dropped out after extensively imbibing of the devil's crop, but this did not make them dirty.

In the late 60s, we commonly departed the base where we were stationed and tooled on down the road to hang with the residents of Haight Ashbury, Berkeley, etc. And we saw them getting haircuts and otherwise donning the appearance of the straights (different meaning back then) in order to get into Disneyland which had a dress code: no long hair, no bare feet, etc. In fact, there were hippies outside Disney's gate giving haircuts for cheap, and selling sandals (shower thongs - which also had a different meaning back then).

If it had not been for a lot of rain on a pig farm, Woodstock would not have appeared as slovenly as it was. Most hippies just wanted to be left alone to do their own thing.

In over 20 years of law enforcement, I never had to use force on someone smoking pot. But, it was common to end up in a physical confrontation with people who drank, or used the heavier drugs of abuse. Which is worse?

I do worry about using cannabis for fuel.... I'm fearful of the injuries we will see from burned lips from hot exhaust pipes. or road burn because they wouldn't let go. : 0 )

Reply to
Spike