Ka - removing interior bits?

Can anyone help with the following:

  1. How does the passenger airbag dashboard cover come off on the base (no passanger airbag) model?
  2. Do the door speaker covers come off or do you have to remove the whole door trim?
  3. Any suggestions where an extra dashboard switch could be mounted? Does anyone do an aftermarket centre console or similar?

TIA.

Reply to
Alick

Sorry , we don't have that model in ther states although we wish we did. Minus the cats head btw. Brad

Reply to
Brad Coon