removing ford ka door trim

I need to remove the door trim on my ford ka but i can't get the window winder handle off. Does anyone know how i can acheive this? I've tried pulling as hard as i can and am afraid it might break if i try harder!

Reply to
edka

clive.lister

There are subtle differences, but these links will give you a general idea. Yes, I know it's a Chevy door pictured, but I took the quickest way to give a visual of something I would never be able to describe.

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill