speaker grills

does anyone no how to remove the speaker grills from the focus? do they pop off or is it a door trim off job?

'99 BMW 840 Ci Sport http://www.bergh.clube31.com
you sure coz they are dead tight?
On 28 Feb 2004 21:17:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.computer (Alex) wrote:

Door card has to come off to access speakers- grilles are integral with the cards...
Tim..
I have a workshop manual that tells me that I must remove the entire inside door panel to access the speakers. While not an overwhelming task, it does look like the speaker grills are themselves removable from the rest of the panel, but I haven't been able to figure out if they can be pryed off. Sure would save some time replacing speakers.
Is is possible to pull these grills off seperately?