V70 Interior Body Bits

In the UK.

Does anyone know where I can go to get a replacement drivers side (RHD) sun visor with mirror and also the drivers side door trim that goes from the front door loudspeaker and incorporates the window switches and door handle. I do not need the whole door panel just that 6 inch (ish) high part - the plastic has started to come away from the foam backing.

Volvo's prices seem a tad on the high side (no surprises there then).

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy Coles

Have you tried CP Motors at Tamworth?

Bonnet Lock

Yep

I nipped over there on Tuesday for a ride on my bike (Yamaha Virago) as it was such a nice day. Had parts from them before and they run a nice little business. This time alas they had the bits but not my colour. Am in their book in case we get lucky.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Coles