king pins

Does anyone know how toremove king pins? From a 1986 ford e-150 van

Thanks

Reply to
a72.1

it don't have king pins. it has ball joints

Reply to
Falcoon

Falcoon opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m18.aol.com:

Now THIS is a puzzle... WHY would the guy ask that if it DIDNT have KingPins?

And I dont feel like going out and looking but I'm pretty sure my '85 has them.

Hint, there should be a shoulder bolt through the I-Beam upper.

The owner of this van should at least buy a Haynes.. check at a USed bookstore.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic