Lessen learned

See my post 92 ranger fault codes 18,19. READ AND FOLLOW the repair manual. I short cutted some checks and it took me till I redid the checks the RIGHT way to find and fix the problem. I did find some other things that needed to be fixed, and came out ahead by fixing it my self. and the knowlage I gained I cant put a price on. BUT READ and follow the manuals. you'll fix it quicker and with less head ach's.

Reply to
niceville

The cheapest things you can have when diagnosing is a good manual, the ability to read and follow instructions and, a shot of patience.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut