Loose shift lever 94 TC

The shift lever is very hard to get into gears and it it also hard to tell what gear it is in. I have removed the covers below the wheel and looked at the mechanism on the transmission. The problem is not apparent to me. Anyone have experience with fixing this type of problem? TIA

Reply to
Dick Wells

you need to be more soecific in your description

--year--make--model--eng>The shift lever is very hard to get into gears and it it also hard to tell what

Reply to
erhmason
1994 lincoln town car signature 4.6 AODE

Oh yea ,mileage 160K

Reply to
Dick Wells