motor

3003

3.9L 280 HP Now I think got it right. Pete

Reply to
PETE

Pete... can we please stick to one thread??? can we please stick to the topic and can we please mention anything that has been done to the car recently? Are there any other concerns... are there any other symptoms and can we at least spend the time to get our facts straight... I don't have any manuals for the 3003 - and I really don't ever sexpect the opportunity to peruse them....

All you are going to get is guesses until the codes are scanned.... the world famous free AutoZone scan will be a start but the best bet is a full work-up including On Demand codes and, if necessary a KOER test.... "Runs like shit..." could be any number of concerns... oh... miles might help.

Reply to
Jim Warman