Need glass

I need glass for a 2 door 59 fairlane no post hardtop, please HELP!!

Reply to
thaicemanc0meth9

Call one of the large glass suppliers like PPG. They still make brand new glass for older cars in the third world, where if it still runs they just keep driving it. AGP from Argentina is the usual source you see marked on it.

If it's flat glass, they can locally cut, temper and laminate safety glass to any pattern - you just have to make the pattern. Call a local glass shop, they'll tell you how to make an accurate pattern for the glass foundry to copy, probably a chunk of Masonite (tempered hardboard) shaved to fit the opening.

But it's a lot less if you can find the piece pre-made.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I recently had a local glass shop cut all of my 52 lincolns flat glass. I pulled the windows out of the doors and they got it done the same day.

Reply to
petebert

oh and I guess any shop will do flat glass but I was referred to this place by someone at

about this place, apparently some of these shops can make you curved glass too.

Reply to
petebert

Reply to
Picasso