Re: Do U Know What This Tool Does and What It Is Called????

I'll take a stab at it. It's got an adjustable pushrod for measuring pushrod length. For heads and blocks that have been milled.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.