Re: Do U Know What This Tool Does and What It Is Called????

"T" wrote in news:_z1Of.95829$sa3.47387@pd7tw1no:

Hello All > > I have a tool here that I am not exactly sure what it is for, so I > thought I would put a photo of it here to see if anyone does know what > it does and what it is called. It looks like it has something to do > with valves, but if so, what??? >

I'll take a stab at it. It's got an adjustable pushrod for measuring pushrod length. For heads and blocks that have been milled.

Reply to
my name