what does this do ?

range rover p38 dt chipped possible none standard turbo ?

a question for you experts ! there is a pipe that runs from one part of the turbo ( wastegate I think ) to another part of the turbo . in the middle is what looks like an adjustable valve with a pipe connection on it ( effectivly a T ) but nothing appears to connect to it ! on my 200tdi this would lead to the injecter pump where shoulds it go on this new fangled bmw

6cyl ?

thanks

Reply to
<chris

My brother had one of those on his fiat uno turbo. It 'bleeds off' or rather leaks away a little of the boost pressure, tricking the turbo into thinking the boost is lower than it really is. The net result is a raise in the boost pressure from the turbo.

Tezza

Reply to
Tezza

Reply to