Y-block 292 and heads

This may or may not be the place to find these.I sure someone will let me know. In search a good block ... ECK 6015-B (over oil filter) Cast date(Rt, side of block center below head deck) Starts with "4" (1954) 3 numbers-letters. Must be Cleveland Forge ( F superimposed in a C, top of block by dist. hole) Heads..... soft plugs in each end.. ECL-C (outside), ECL-6090-B (inside). Anyone? Will

Reply to
will350