Re: ford taurus extended warranty

fords ext warr ends at 100,00 miles.

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if my car is still under the ford > extended warranty (head gasket problem) or not. > Here are the details > > 94 ford taurus 3.8L > Mileage - 148,000 Kms > > Thanks in advance > Markov > >
Reply to
tmvs

BTW dont spend more than a few dollars for the gasket, you can probably replace it yourself and its nothing special just a piece of cork/rubber.

Reply to
Anthony Q. Bachler

Ford extended warranty ends at 100,000 miles (multiply the milage by .6214 = 62,140 km) or 5 Years. Whichever comes first. Your vehicle is way out of extended warranty.

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf

Close but no cigar:

148,000 km = 92,000 miles

-ivan-

CyberWolf wrote:

Reply to
Ivan Runions

For some reason, I had the correct conversion. However, I miscalcualted the first time. I recalcuated and got the correct answer below.

Reply to
CyberWolf