Re: tires?

Tire time...

> > BF Goodrich All terrains, or Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's..... (NOT > the old GSA -- silent armors... the new duratracs)

I will ad this part of the country gets snow for 3 or 4 months a year...

from what i see the goodrich's (which i have never had, but a lot of people at work brag them up) dont look to clear mud/snow away as well as what the duratracs do.

I live at a ski resort, and I'm doing very well on Nokian all weather tires. So far so good on the snow and ice, and I can leave em on all year.

Reply to
Sheldon

I have a set of General unidirectional winter tires on my car that are great and not too expensive.

Reply to
Steve Stone