Remote starter wiring harness

I am installing Ford factory remote starter/keyless entry 1L3Z-16G364-BA

2001 model, but the manual and installation book is for 1L3Z-19G364-CA, which has alarm. Installing in a 2001 Taurus. The wires for tach (#3), second door unlock (#6), aux. 1 (#9), aux. 2 (#10), key-in sense (#14), dome light output (#21), and dome light polarity (#22) were cut and wrapped in tape about 4 inches from 22-connector plug when I received unit. I would like to hook up all features of the unit. Drivers door priority unlock, car finder, rear defroster. My understanding is these wires will need to be connected, which is not a problem. However, will these features work with the BA unit? Any info given is greatly appreciated. Thank you, JRK
Reply to
JRK