spoken from a guy who has never flushed a rad

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com: >

>> I picked up an engine coolant tester, my coolant is testing at -17 >> Celsius, but should be -37 Celsius with 50/50 mix. >> >> Question: Do I add green coolant to get to -37 Celsius or do I add >> water to the resevior? > >I'd drain the overflow, then about a quart to 1/2 qallon from the radiator >and refill both with the concentrated green stuff .. you certainly wouldnt >add any water. -37 isnt a magic number.. just keep an eye on it and any time >you add, make it concentrate until it gets there. > > >That's why you should premix before you replace. MAKE SURE what you are >using is concentrate. A LOT of places are selling pre-mix. >

- lmfao you are goiing to add 1/2 a gallon lmfao why dont you just drain and refill the time it takes and the result is a lot better than continual adding

lmfao

-37 not a majic number bwhahahahaha it is if it goes to -40 also see what happens to boiling point when -40 mixture is used

LMFAO quit giving advice u are goiing to brak somthing

hurc ast

Reply to
Jim_the slave_Warnan