Ok...roll call. Who has met who in here...

Me = Don Manning; Midwest City, OK

I have met in this order:

Tom Burgess, OK (see quite often) Jim Chodrick, OK SVT Kate, TN (at the time homeless!!!) Scott Van Nest, OK

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I met all of the guys listed below at Don's House add to that list:

Tim aka Musttanguy

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

In addition to the above listed...

David (Tungsten) - NashVegas TN Kevin McEvoy - Columbia SC Eric (VetEater) - Augusta GA Rick (CobraJet) - Mesa AZ Ed Clark - VA Ronnie and Lisa - VA

I think that's all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

So far then, Tom is the winner with 10. Had he made it to the dyno day/club event I had, he would have met Jim Chodrick also.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I met A Guy Named Steve a while back, and he gave me a ton of old Mustang and other car magazines, sold me an excellent pair of turbine wheels really cheap, and gave me a ride in his old Buick. Torque is good.

Zoomed through Stockton last summer on our way from Redding to Bakersfield, and missed meeting Musttanguy at his daughter's carwash since my parents were in a hurry to get to our hotel 3 hours away. :\

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I have had the pleasure of meeting three (3) people here from RAMFM to date.

Subic Sailor JD Adams Kate

I have made a few trips and hoped to meet a few others in their home towns but unfortunately our schedules didn't work out.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

I've met Jim on a couple of occasions. Once at your house for your birthday drunk... errr, I mean party. Then a couple of times at OKDHM meets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

I've met several ramfmers, but they all seem to leave shortly thereafter. Including Bill S.

Now that I've met Dave, I'm sure he'll be signing off for good.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Not a chance Dwight, to much entertainment value here. With all the cat fights and such. And also the occasional tidbit of knowledge :-p

dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT, DAVE?!?!?!?

tee hee.. started a cat fight.

-Mike

thereafter.

Reply to
<memset

I've only met "A Guy Named Steve". He took a trip to New Mexico and stopped by my place when I lived in Albuquerque. I gave him the keys to my Cobra and he made a few 1/4 mile runs at Albuquerque Drag Way with it.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

The only two I've met in person from this group are JD Fensty and Bill S. Both are MIA... well, I still see Fensty pop in every now and then.

My mom lives in Collegeville, PA, so driving (from Pittsburgh) out to Allentown to buy the Probe from Fensty and out to Bill's house in NJ for racing seats wasn't too bad. Used to the drive, and my mom was happy to see me drop by.

JS

Reply to
JS

Gee, I've never met anyone from here or the old AOL chat room. Not Even Erik who is 50 miles away. (sniff) I do still have Mike Pompe on my AIM list, but he never answers it. I thought about sending a really LOOOOONG and silly message to him when he's on his cell phone. AIM on a cell phone is a total PITA.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have met over 50 people from the old AOL days.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, I'm kinda a snob like that :-) Actually, I am rarely at the computer but since I got cable internet I just keep AOL signed on unless I'm out of the house overnight.

LMAO! Go for it :-)

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Do I hear someone meowing?

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

JS, the next time you come out this way (Coatesville)35mi west of Phila on rt30. Sing out I'll meet ya some where for what ever and maybe dwight can be coaxed to meet up also.

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

I know a number of people near me and I don't know if you ever heard of Swamp Fest in Miss., but never met them. I know the guy who was for a while the pres of NLOC and he's from here, living in Cal right now. The thing is, I met him at the race track before I met him on AOL. :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Done LOL. I do the same thing with AIM but I use Trillian and log into 5 services at once with one client that is smaller and uses less resources than any of the individual clients.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Dave,

Maybe some time in the next month or two I'ma be heading over to my mom's place. Perhaps I'll let you guys know ahead of time and we'll meet up somewhere.... sounds good. I'll have to make sure it's not a football Sunday though or you won't get Dwight off of his recliner. ;-)

JS

Reply to
JS