Strain on carpet

Hello. How do I remove strain on the carpet in my Ford Freestar SE? It was raspberry lemonade from good old Taco Bell. I tried GENX-14 and nothing worked.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
yared22311

To remove a strain: Stop pushing against the back of the seat whilst digging the heels into the carpet.

To remove a STAIN: Go to the nearest supermarket and look under stain removal remedies for carpets - or go to you local carpet supplier and ask what they use for stubborn strain removal (oops! Sorry) stain removal :-)

Ho HO

Reply to
Ho HO