taurus cruise control

When I set the cruise a noise (like someone blowing of the edge of an empty bottle) comes from under the hood. Any ideas guys? 1998 Taurus Wagon with vulcan. Also the cruise works fine in all ways except for the strange noise.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
CSB

I had a similar issue with my 96 Taurus and had forgotten all about until I saw your post. It went away of it's own accord. Hmmmm ........

Reply to
Jimbo

Well thanks jimbo although not too helpful I atleast know I am not alone now :-)

Reply to
CSB