taurus cutting out

my 2003 taurus is cutting in and out at about 3000 rpm's under load in any gear. it acts like it's running out of fuel. it started this about 2000 miles ago.

i have replced the fuel filter and plugs.

Reply to
olmantoo

my 2000 ford windstar does the same i replace the filter pump and the came sensor still does i know what your going through my does it it park 2 when you fix it let me know

Reply to
jimmyh