thar she blowwwws tom gets a lesson

there are a few ways to gain the respect of others, including those that

>read newsgroups. here are a few of the better ones. >give good, simple advice. >respect others opinions, even if you disagree with them. >learn how to spell, or use spell checker. >pick a screen name, and stick with it. > >and here are a few ways to loose peoples respect : >insult them. >curse at them. >call them names. >give bad advice. >send them on wild goose chases. >respond to a sensible question with totally useless gibberish. >instead of commenting on the subject that is being talked about, go off on a >completely different tangent. >change your screen name at least 3 times a week. > >

lmfao you read how to win friends and influence people lmfao what makes you think i care if you respect me or not tom i could CARE LESS what thefuck you bunch of foctards think pretty plain to see that you are upset or you wouldent write stupid trivia about a new book you just read take a good look in a mirror your the one with a personality disorder or you are a bit slow

think of it this way hurc was trolling for fools and hooked a tom

psssssst tom ever see the wheels on a boat?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr tommy

your an imbicle back yard HACK

who really cares about a dumb f*ck who bought a ford every time i see one get sold I say there goes another DUMB FUCK watch all the technicians snicker and laff I SMELL GRAVEY

hurc ast

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

tom

Not to interfere in your tyrades but I have owned nothing but fords in my life:

89 f-250, 87 taurus, 93 f-150, 98 f-150, 92 t-bird sc, 2003 ranger and a 98 f-250 powerstroke, and I have never had to take any to the shop for repairs I have replaced 1 injector in the powerstroke and 1 caliper on the tbird and done nothiong else to them except routine maintenance. So I dont feel I am a dumb f*ck I have gotten nothing except quality and good service from my FORD vehicles. I must correct myself I do own my grandmothers old toyota pu but it is broke down in my back yard in pieces waiting for me to rebuild it.
Reply to
nevada_matt