The Purpose of Worship

Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. Some of the most significant of these benefits are as follows:

1=2E Enrichment and devel "We truly know how your heart is distressed by what they say. So celebrate the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves and worship your Lord until the sure hour (of death)."

Allah says:

"When the help of Allah and the victory comes and you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in crowds, then glorify the praises of your Lord and seek His forgiveness. Verily He is Most Forgiving."

2=2E Realizati "If anyone seeks might, then all might is with Allah."

3=2E Examination of the believer in preparation for the life to come: Allah says, quoting M=FBs=E2 (Moses, peace be upon him):

"O my pe "(Allah is) Who created death and life to try you as to who is best in deeds."

4=2E Social reform: We f "Allah has promised those among you who believe and do righteous deeds that he will give them authority in the Earth as He has done for those who came before and that He will establish their religion that He wants to replace their fear with security. They may worship Me and not associate partners with Me." .
Reply to
ab214

Allah??? Who the f*ck is Allah????

Is this the same Allah as in Allah ak barr or whatever? The "good" allah" that says kill the infidel dogs kinda allah????

Tell ya what... if this allah is having trouble with his car, you come back and tap us on the shoulder.... until then, you stick to going door to door if you want to sell your pap.... Matter of fact..... why not come to MY door????

Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. Some of the most significant of these benefits are as follows:

  1. Enrichment and devel "We truly know how your heart is distressed by what they say. So celebrate the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves and worship your Lord until the sure hour (of death)."

Allah says:

"When the help of Allah and the victory comes and you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in crowds, then glorify the praises of your Lord and seek His forgiveness. Verily He is Most Forgiving."

  1. Realizati "If anyone seeks might, then all might is with Allah."

  1. Examination of the believer in preparation for the life to come: Allah says, quoting Mûsâ (Moses, peace be upon him):

"O my pe "(Allah is) Who created death and life to try you as to who is best in deeds."

  1. Social reform: We f "Allah has promised those among you who believe and do righteous deeds that he will give them authority in the Earth as He has done for those who came before and that He will establish their religion that He wants to replace their fear with security. They may worship Me and not associate partners with Me." .
Reply to
Jim Warman

LOL, the height of ambition, pitching "obedience" to Westerners.

Reply to
F.H.