UK Ford Fiesta overhaeting in traffic

I have Ford fiesta 1300 finnese 98(S REG) and having problems with over- heating in traffic. Have changed stat, the radiator fan does not come on. Fan works when powered externally. There is no fan switch on Radiator or on thermostat housing or top hose. Can any one advise me the exact location of the fan switch and give me tips to fix the problem! Email:sur snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Sur P via CarKB.com

If you follow the wires going to the fan motor, you should be able to find the switch.

If you can hook it up so that the fan stays on all the time (when the ignition is on), do so.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff