Using Synthetic Oil in 2005 Ford Escape First Time

That's odd. Going to the ownerlit site today gives me an authorization error. I don't remember how I located that site. I thought maybe I needed to go through myford first, but when i go there and visit the resources page, the owner guide is "temporarily unavailable". It didn't take me to the ownerlit page, though.

The fleet site doesn't have the Escape Hybrid. The one from ownerlit is marked "preliminary", but I haven't noticed any discrepancies. Odd that they aren't in sync. Good thing I already have my copy ;-)

Reply to
dold

The fleet site doesn't have an owner guide for the 2005 escape hybrid. The maintenance schedule looks pretty simple, though. ;-)

I guess they aren't quite ready with that one yet.

Reply to
dold

That page doesn't work for me directly, but I can get the manual from

owner information.

Reply to
dold

The salesperson wants the buyer to visit the dealer's service department more frequently, whether or not it is actually necessary.

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee