warman sez its hard

86 was "bank fired" rather than SEFI....here is where a LOT of assumption

>comes in to play... especially since this same scene wasn't tried with the >injector on a different cylinder. I imagine a number of contributing factors >including corroded connections and possibly a shorted injector coil... no >way of telling without testing but I can assure you that auto repair is NOT >as simple as most people think.

LMFAO cant follow a flow chart jimmy lmfao

35 bucks/ an hour at the lake lmfao thats like 10 bucks in calgary

h u r c a s t

Reply to
6whiteboomer77

Now I know why they came out with those stupid flow charts, it's so even an idiot like you can fix a car once in a while. Bob

Reply to
Bob

No, the flow chart is to send you in circles, chasing all kinds of false leads. Occaisionally they will direct you to the problem in the first 2 or 3 tries. When they do, count yourself lucky.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

lmfao yup your certified like warman i c ya never worked drivability

h u r c a s t

Reply to
slimestickland34

After all your LMFAO it's surprising you have not totally dissapeared HURC. Troubleshooting flow charts and pinpoint tests only give you a direction to start in. From there you MUST understand how things work. Knowing allows you to sort out the false trails. Ford's pinpoint tests and troubleshooting charts are the least readable/usefull of just about any out there.

I've had my share of experience. Take you on ANY day.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

lmfao u better get some certification first LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
slimestickland34

How long do I need to have it? I've had mine since before you were even a gleam in your Pappy's eye.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce