What is AllData for V8 Fords?

What exactly is AllData?

I have seen these over on a binaries group for all V8 Fords and all I can find on the net is AllData on a Autozone site.

Are they some kind of repair manuals on CD's? And how many of them are they? And how do you buy them and how much?

Reply to
Mach 1

Mach 1 opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

how hard did you try?

is the one you want... read on here what they do.

Basically you have to pay to get any usable pertinent info.

Backyard Mechanic