won't start when warm

I have a 94 ranger 2.3liter truck and I can start fine when cold but if I go any distance and stop it does not start right away but will maybe in 15 to 30 miutes and is getting more frequent. I changed the coils and plug wires.....any input?

Reply to
rich

I had a problem like that, was the coolant temp sensor, easily tested with a multimeter

Reply to
Petebert

Reply to
coryrhonda

Can also be a coil or the ign. control module. I have had some problems with those before also.

Reply to
C. Vaughan