2002 focus ZTW alarm ABS

Hi - - have recently purcased a 2002 focus ZTW with the 16 valve engine. How can I determine if

---it has ABS (there is a lamp on the dash) and if they work other tan try to go into a skid

---we have a remote to lock doors etc but not sure if there is an alarm. Have tried locking car with a window down then opening a door but nothing happens?

Thanks Bill D.

Reply to
Billy