Changing EGR valve

How difficult is it to change the EGR valve on a 2004 TDCi? Does it need the car on a ramp for access from underneath? My car is showing all the symptoms (smoking on acceleration, loss of power and economy) so I feel the need to get the spanners out during the Xmas holidays...

Reply to
Neil McDonald

Surely it will be under warranty on a 2004 model.

follow the thread here

for info about what to say to the dealer.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin