Clutch noise

I bled the brakes a couple of weeks ago (on my 2000 2.0L Focus) Zetec and with it the clutch hydraulic fluid as it's all part of the same system.

Since bleeding the clutch fluid, when I depress the clutch pedal all the way down, there is a distinct "rubbing" sound. If I lift the pedal an inch, the noise goes away and the clutch is still sufficiently released to use as normal. The noise definately wasn't there beforehand.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Jonah