2005 Titan Cruise Control Problem

Can anyone please help, My 2005 Titan cruise control has stopped working all the time and only now works sometimes if I hit the On button before I start to move or am going slow. Sometimes it just wont work at all. Usually when its not going to work, pressing the ON button the first time does nothing and the second time makes the SET light flash. When I press the On button, the SET light flashes and all I can do is turn it off. Sometimes restarting the car fixes it for a short time. I did check the pins behind the brake pedal and they appear to me moving in and out ok. Anything else I can check?

Reply to
Victag

I had the same problem with my 2006. The switch (ON STEERING WHEEL) was bad.

Reply to
bchan