Euro Focus sedan

Throught the Americans might like to see what "our" new Focus sedan will look like. If you click on the gallery icon you get more pictures.

I'm not really a sedan fan for this segment, but it's a smart looking car...

Reply to
Stephen F.

really nice.....

Reply to
BRibic

Too bad that's just the concept and not the final product. The hatch is out in Europe, but the saloon(sedan) version has yet to be seen :-( I believe that concept was unveiled at the Beijing Auto Show, right?

Mojo

Reply to
Mojo JoJo

:>>

:>>

:>> I'm not really a sedan fan for this segment, but it's a smart looking :>car... :>>

:>

:>really nice..... :>

Do some clicking around and you'll find some pics of a Focus convertible...

me/2

Reply to
me/2

Judging by photos in German car magazines, the only differences will be in wheels and details around the lights. The shape will be the same.

Reply to
Stephen F.