Front wander

I have the following issue for a long time. The front of my focus wagon

1=2E6 Ghia from 2000 model likes to wander when I have crosswind or when I pass a truck on the highway and feel a quick pull to the right and left every time you go over a dip in the road. I bought it with one year and it had this problem already. This week I changed the tires 185/65/R14 with 205/50R16 and the handling was really improved. It was also aligned and I have 0.02 on the front and 0.13 on the rear, but it still has this wander problem. Anyone know the reason of this wander?

Jo=E3o

Reply to
Joao Eliseu