Gear Lever Return Spring.

Help please. I have a 2000 1.8Z. There is a spring attached to the gear linkage which,when in neutral lines the gear lever between 3rd and 4th gear. I have tried to replace mine due to the original snapping but I just cannot figure out how it fits.Can someone please help? Thanks. Tony Anderson.

Reply to
Tony Anderson

In message , Tony Anderson writes

I've never had to do mine but you can read how to do it here:-

Paul Giverin