how much is a new radio front (type Ford 6000 RDS)

Hi all,

I have lost the front of my Ford 6000 RDS radio. How much does a replacement cost ?

richard

Reply to
richard

Mine was £54.88 + VAT (UK)from a main dealer. I think mine is the 5000 but I really don't think that will make any difference. Fortunately I lost it at work and was able to reclaim the amount on my union insurance.

Reply to
Mike2

They're (or should be) £65 from the dealer.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

check out ebay

this one ends tuesday night at 9:45

its at 2 quid at the moment - free postage

enjoy

Reply to
Jim